- – CLEARANCE
- Aftercooler Parts and Accessories
- 4.0T Upgrades
- A4 -2009-2016 B8.5 2.0 TFSI
- A7 (2010-2017)
- A7 2012-2018 C7 3.0 TFSI
- ALL ROAD 2010-2016 B8 3.0 TFSI
- JXB Performance
- Pumps and Parts
- RS3 2011-2013 8P
- RS5/RS7 B9 (2017+)
- S4 B8/B8.5 (2010-2016)
- S4 B9
- S5 B9
- S6 C7 4.0 TFSI
- S7 (2012-2017)
- SQ5 B9
- TTRS 2012-2013 8J 2.5 TFSI
- Belt Tensioner System
- Blower Pulleys
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Heat Exchangers
- Manifolds and Parts
- Supercharger Inlets
- Supercharger Kits
- Toyota Tundra
- TVS Supercharger Head Units
- Water Pumps
Air to water heat exchanger for Audi – Original Version
This is our older original design 4 pass/dual-core Audi heat exchanger. A great budget-friendly alternative to upgrading your stock heat exchanger.
Out of stock
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
At the point of creating and taking our design to market, no other heat exchangers in the market were designed this way. This design allows for water to stay on the cooling stage longer and dissipate heat longer than other normal single and dual-pass systems. Our multiple-pass system provides a slower temperature rise and faster recovery. An Audi customer favorite for many years!
- High-density fin core for excellent heat dissipation.
- Purges all air as it runs.
- Bleed port included for assisting air removal during installation.
- Durable black satin/matte coating finish on end tanks for long-life durability and resistance to road debris, great finish, easy to clean, corrosion resistance, and long life.
- All Aluminum hand tig welded construction
- Side Mounting brackets and bolts for crash bar install – Included
- Self-tapping screws for mounting included
- 3/4″ Tubes
- Proven to be one of the most efficient heat exchangers in the market yet best priced as well!
|Dimensions||28 × 21 × 4 in|
You may also like…
- Quick View
Air to water heat exchanger$224.95Read more
High density fin core for excellent heat dissipation Properly designed to purge all air when installed properly. No bleed port needed Durable black satin/matte finish for long life durability, great finish, easy to clean, corrosion resistance and long life. All Aluminum construction Pre-welded threaded M5 threads for a easy custom mounting applications. 3/4″ Tubes Dimensions: …
- Quick View
034MOTORSPORT FRONT STRUT BRACE, B8 AUDI A4/S4, ALLROAD, BILLET ALUMINUM
034Motorsport is proud to offer our Billet Aluminum Front Strut Brace for the B8 Audi A4/S4 & Allroad! These Audi models do not come with a strut brace from the factory, allowing for lateral deflection of the strut towers and chassis flex under hard cornering. While the B8 chassis comes from the factory with a support bar located behind the fire wall, this component is not significantly structural to the chassis and allows strut tower deflection. This deflection can be observed as imprecise steering input and a vague, disconnected feeling from the front end due to undesired suspension geometry changes.
The 034Motorsport Strut Brace incorporates an extremely rigid billet aluminum center section that attaches to both strut towers and to the firewall in two locations, improving the vehicle’s steering feel and handling performance. This robust chassis reinforcement is machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum, and engineered to be a comprehensive upgrade by limiting lateral strut tower deflection and maintaining proper suspension geometry under heavy cornering. The end result is a significantly more rigid front end that provides precise, consistent feedback through the steering wheel and ensures that you enjoy a more connected driving experience.
This strut brace was thoroughly tested by 034Motorsport on in-house B8 and B8.5 Audi S4 Development Vehicles before release.
- Truss Design is Lightweight and Extremely Rigid
- 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Construction with Clear Anodized Finish
- Attaches to Both Strut Towers and the Firewall in Two Locations
- Engineered to Enhance Handling Dynamics and Performance
- Improves Steering Feel, Consistency, and Precision
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum Front Strut Brace Chassis Reinforcement
- Strut Tower Brackets
- Strut Bar Brackets
- Transfer Punch
- Transfer Punch Guides (4)
- Mounting Hardware