- Aftercooler Parts and Accessories
- Belt Tensioner System
- Blower Pulleys
- Fuel System
- Heat Exchangers
- Manifolds and Parts
- Supercharger Inlets
- Supercharger Kits
- Toyota Tundra
- TVS Supercharger Head Units
- Water Pumps
MercRacing 5/8″ (16mm) Silicone Cap for bypass heater, vacuum, water, coolant
Reinforced Silicone Caps. Common size for Audi Cooling system divorce setup.
- Universal Silicone Caps. Used for blocking off coolant pipes, vacuum, etc.
- Fully reinforced and able to handle high pressure from engine cooling system.
- Able to handle vacuum pressure.
- Unlike rubber caps, these will not dry out, rot and leak overtime
- Able to handle high engine bay temperatures
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 2 in|
- Quick View
Air to Water Aftercooler for MercRacing Manifold$754.94Add to cart
Version 2 – Redesigned custom higher density core. Large aftercooler core for our proprietary Air to water manifold and supercharger kits. 9″ wide and 3.5″ of cooling depth offers superior airflow and cooling than any traditional aftercooler core available today. That is over 40% additional cooling depth as a bolt-on application!
- Quick View
Standard SLIM heat exchanger for custom applications$449.00Add to cart
This is a thinner version of our heat exchanger to handle the difference in smaller spacing behind the crash bar of some Audi vehicles. Description: Multi-pass design Large Increase in cooling capacity over OEM Stay cooler longer Faster recovery time 1.8″ deep (thickness) for cars with limited space. Unit dimensions: 25″ wide by 15″ tall