Supercharger kit for Honda/Acura K20/24 Engines. This kit uses the Harrop TVS unit. Fast turn around on this setup.
- Capable of over 350+HP system and 400HP+ with E70,E85+ fuels
Boost the power output of your K-Series Honda/Acura engine, while retaining drivability, fuel economy, and reliability with this MercRacing MR1320 Supercharger Kit. The kit delivers approximately 350+ horsepower on pump gas and over 400HP on E70+ fuels. Besides peak horsepower and torque this supercharger offers real “under the curve” power and near instantaneous boost and torque upon demand. The kit not only allows you to keep your air conditioner system but surpasses the power of Rotrex based supercharger kits.
- 1320 TVS Harrop supercharger
- Air to Air manifold
- Associated mounting hardware
- High quality finish CNC inlet – ready for Stock thru 74mm throttle bodies
- Your choice of throttle body adapter for your vehicle.
- 80-90MM Inlet option available ad additional cost for drive by cable cars.
You must replace the thermostat housing with one that points downwards. Such as the Acura RSX Type S. This does two things. Provides clearance for the massive manifold, puts additional heat away from the manifold. This is a known issue on 8th Gen Civics and newer.
- Thermostat Housing Part#: 19320-PNA-003
- Thermostat Part#: 19301-PNA-003
- This is a direct bolt on kit for Honda Civic 8th/9th Gen. Direct bolt on into TSX.
- RSX requires a small change on the support bar frame to clear the bypass unit.
- EP3 cars will require you to modify or replace the hood support bar and use hood latches.