Supercharger kit for Honda/Acura K20/24 Engines
- Capable of over 350+HP system and 400HP+ with E70+
- MR1900 TVS Supercharger
- The system provides increased power and airflow with less blower rpm, thus increasing efficiency
Boost the power output of your K-Series Honda/Acura engine, while retaining drivability, fuel economy, and reliability with this MercRacing MR1900 Supercharger Kit. The kit delivers approximately 350+ horsepower on pump gas and over 400HP on E70+ fuels. Besides peak horsepower and torque this supercharger offers real “under the curve” power and near instantaneous boost and torque upon demand. The kit not only allows you to keep your air conditioner system but surpasses the power of Rotrex based supercharger kits.
- MR1320 supercharger
- Air to Water cooling ready manifold
- Associated mounting hardware
- High quality finish CNC inlet – ready for Stock thru 74mm throttle bodies
- Your choice of throttle body adapter for your vehicle.
- 90MM Inlet option available for drive by cable cars.
You must replace the thermostat housing with one that points downwards. Such as the Acura RSX Type S. This does two things. Provides clearance for the massive manifold, puts additional heat away from the manifold.
Thermostat Housing Part#: 19320-PNA-003
Thermostat Part#: 19301-PNA-003
This is a direct bolt on kit for Honda Civic 8th/9th Gen. Direct bolt on into TSX.
The RSX requires a small change on the support bar frame to clear the bypass unit.