- Aftercooler Parts and Accessories
- Belt Tensioner System
- Blower Pulleys
- Fuel System
- Heat Exchangers
- Manifolds and Parts
- Supercharger Inlets
- Supercharger Kits
- Toyota Tundra
- TVS Supercharger Head Units
- Water Pumps
Audi RS5 RS4 air to water 600 HP Intercooler assembly
Replaces the restrictive OEM intercooler with this high efficiency and proven intercooler. Reduce IAT, Faster Recovery, more air flow, larger core than oem.
Achieve lower IAT, faster coolant recovery, and maximize your power gain with the MercRacing Air-to-Water Intercooler for the B9 RS5. Whether your B9 RS5 is stock or stage 3, our 600+HP rated capacity intercooler packs an internal high-density core for maximum flow to keep your build cool. No need to worry about fitment or modifications because the MercRacing intercooler is designed for an OEM fitment utilizing all of the OEM mounting points. Combined with the MercRacing Heat Exchanger and Peirburg CW100-3 Upgraded Coolant Pump and you have the ultimate reliable cooling solution for the B9 RS5 on the market. Trust MercRacing to keep you racing cool.
- 600+ HP high-density core
- Beautiful CNC billet aluminum and premium welds.
- Replaces the OEM assembly completely. Not just an insert.
- Stabilize your IAT temperatures, allows for increased horsepower and torque when utilizing custom tunes that take advantage of these features.
- Better airflow increases CFM capacity
- Utilizes OEM mounting for an easy to install process.
- No impact on the OEM components location.
- Quick View
Pierburg CWA100 Pump – with Audi harness$369.95Add to cart
This pump upgrade is a favorite among performance shops and performance users worldwide. The pump offers a robust and innovative design. Driven by a brushless motor, integrated speed controller what can be controlled via remote module(PWM). The pump is extremely reliable while providing great flow and cooling performance. The pump offers very quiet operation, even …
- Quick View
Audi RS5 B9 Heat Exchanger$479.95Add to cart
MercRacing Heat Exchanger B9 RS5 At MercRacing, we are a team of passionate problem solvers. One of the challenges with forced induction is cooling. Superchargers and some turbocharged applications, like the Audi B9 RS5 require heat exchangers to keep your system cool. Unfortunately, the OEM heat exchanger is installed in a location that offers limited …