- Aftercooler Parts and Accessories
- Belt Tensioner System
- Blower Pulleys
- Fuel System
- Heat Exchangers
- Manifolds and Parts
- Replacement Parts
- Supercharger Inlets
- Supercharger Kits
- Water Pumps
Jackson Racing M62 Conversion Kit
This kit allows for upgrading your Jackson Racing manifold that uses the M62 supercharger unit.
- Attain increased flow – Increased response and power at all levels.
- Increase your cooling capacity – lower IAT at all rpm levels.
- Increased blower durability – lower blower case temperatures
- Safer for your engine – lower temps – reduces and eliminates chances destructive engine knock
- Replaces the original very limited and poor flowing manifold
- Keeps your supercharger running much cooler.
***Please order our Aftercooler system to integrate the full benefits above. The cooling system not included and not required.
Conversion Kit Includes
- Pro-Street Manifold
- Custom CNC JRSC Mounting plate – Black anodized for long life and durability
- Mounting hardware
- The purchase of a JRSC inlet is required for full clearance.
- Fuel rail pictured is sold separately
- compatibility only verified for 8th Gen Civic and 9th Gen Civic
- Should work on Lotus Elise
- not compatible with RSX, EP3
You may also like…
Air to Water Aftercooler for MercRacing Manifold$674.95Add to cart
Version 2 – Redesigned custom higher density core. Large aftercooler core for our proprietary Air to water manifold and supercharger kits. 9″ wide and 3.5″ of cooling depth offers superior airflow and cooling than any traditional aftercooler core available today. That is over 40% additional cooling depth as a bolt-on application!
Aftercooler System for MR Manifolds$1,395.00Add to cart
Aftercooler Kit for the high performance MercRacing supercharger Kits. This provides excellent cooling capacity on a neat easy to install package. Excellent long term like OEM or better reliability. The cooling kit ensures repeatable performance and excellent temperature control never seen on any Honda supercharger kits. The kit is required for the MR1900 and supercharger …
T1 MOTORSPORT AIR TEMP SENSOR$0.00Read more
Fast response air temp sensor with a good connector and small body! This sensor uses an open element for quick response and has the same calibration as the GM/Delco sensor so it’s compatible with any system that has a calibration for the GM sensor (pretty much everything aftermarket does). It’s 1/8″ NPT male threads, so …