- Aftercooler Parts and Accessories
- Belt Tensioner System
- Blower Pulleys
- Fuel System
- Heat Exchangers
- Manifolds and Parts
- Replacement Parts
- Supercharger Inlets
- Supercharger Kits
- Water Pumps
Jackson Racing M62 Conversion Kit 8th 9th Gen Civic Si
This conversion kit allows for you to use the older Jackson Racing M62 supercharger. The approximate processing time for this product is 2-3 weeks.
Note this is verified compatible with 8th Gen Civic Si and 9th Gen Civic Si.
Cannot be used on RSX or EP3.
Available on backorder
This kit allows for upgrading your Jackson Racing manifold that uses the M62 supercharger unit.
- Attain increased flow – Increased response and power at all levels.
- Over 330 hp capability to your JRSC head unit.
- Increase your cooling capacity – lower IAT at all rpm levels.
- Increased blower durability – lower blower case temperatures
- Safer for your engine – lower temps – reduces and eliminates chances of destructive engine knock
- Replaces the original very limited and poor flowing manifold
- Keeps your supercharger running much cooler.
Conversion Kit Includes
- Pro-Street Manifold
- Custom CNC JRSC M62 mounting plate
- Mounting hardware
- JRSC Inlet
- Aftercooler core
- Fuel rail pictured is sold separately
- compatibility only verified for 8th Gen Civic and 9th Gen Civic
- Should work on Lotus Elise
- not compatible with RSX, EP3
|Dimensions||26 × 12 × 12 in|
You may also like…
- Quick View
Air to Water Aftercooler for MercRacing Manifold$674.95Read more
Version 2 – Redesigned custom higher density core. Large aftercooler core for our proprietary Air to water manifold and supercharger kits. 9″ wide and 3.5″ of cooling depth offers superior airflow and cooling than any traditional aftercooler core available today. That is over 40% additional cooling depth as a bolt-on application!
- Quick View
T1 MOTORSPORT AIR TEMP SENSOR$0.00Read more
Fast response air temp sensor with a good connector and small body! This sensor uses an open element for quick response and has the same calibration as the GM/Delco sensor so it’s compatible with any system that has a calibration for the GM sensor (pretty much everything aftermarket does). It’s 1/8″ NPT male threads, so …
- Quick View
Air to water heat exchanger
High density fin core for excellent heat dissipation Properly designed to purge all air when installed properly. No bleed port needed Durable black satin/matte finish for long life durability, great finish, easy to clean, corrosion resistance and long life. All Aluminum construction Pre-welded threaded M5 threads for a easy custom mounting applications. 3/4″ Tubes Dimensions: …