Our Latest design! Gen3 – Added adjust ability and broader belt size options. new angle provides greater clearance and blower pulley size options.
Here is a strong, solid and serviceable solution to your supercharger belt wrap, belt adjustment and tensioner needs.
For years the supercharged community has endured complex and problematic issues with tensioner systems that can leave you stranded on the highway, away from home, race, etc. This unit is extremely reliable, the use of over sized bearings and larger sized pulleys, allows for better rpm rates for our high rpm K20 engines. Many tensioner systems use very small diameter pulleys thus having pulleys spin at some very high rpm rates causing unwanted and premature failures.
- The unit is made from strong 6061 grade aluminum and steel is used on parts where durability, long life, strength and accuracy are needed.
- 18,000 rpm bearings.
- 6061 Aluminum idler pulleys
- No plastic parts used.
- High quality grade bolts for long life, reliability and strength.
- 12.9 Grade bolts with rust protection.
- Fully adjustable pulley that allows easy belt installation and tension adjustment.
Compatible with all cars not running a hydraulic power steering. CT Engineering Supercharged, JRSC Supercharged, MercRacing Supercharged.