Building your own DIY Aftercooler kit is very easy!
Here are the main components we sell
- CT Core: https://mercracing.net/shop/ct-engineering-aftercooler-intercooler-charge-cooler/
- JRSC Core: https://mercracing.net/shop/jrsc-aftercooler-core/
- Heat Exchanger: https://mercracing.net/product-category/heat-exchangers/
- Heat Exchanger Brackets: https://mercracing.net/shop/heat-exchanger-brackets/
- Fill Container: https://mercracing.net/shop/aftercooler-cnc-fill-tank/
- Pump: https://mercracing.net/shop/water-to-air-aftercooler-pump/
Here are the items you need to obtain
- Approximately 10 to 12 feet of 3/4″ hose
- All Stainless steel worm clamps recommended. Cheap ones will corrode and fail quickly. Lowes sells a good quality All stainless steel bag set of 10.
- Fuse tap that matches your car fuse box. With older cars like RSX and EP3 i find it best to use fuse location from inside the cabin.
- 50/50 Coolant
- Some zip ties to tie things down where needed.