- – CLEARANCE
- Aftercooler Parts and Accessories
- 4.0T Upgrades
- A4 -2009-2016 B8.5 2.0 TFSI
- A7 (2010-2017)
- A7 2012-2018 C7 3.0 TFSI
- ALL ROAD 2010-2016 B8 3.0 TFSI
- JXB Performance
- PCV Relocation
- Pumps and Parts
- RS3 2011-2013 8P
- RS5/RS7 B9 (2017+)
- S4 B8/B8.5 (2010-2016)
- S4 B9
- S5 B9
- S6 C7 4.0 TFSI
- S7 (2012-2017)
- SQ5 B9
- Supercharger Upgrade
- TTRS 2012-2013 8J 2.5 TFSI
- Belt Tensioner System
- Blower Pulleys
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Heat Exchangers
- Manifolds and Parts
- Supercharger Inlets
- Supercharger Kits
- TVS Supercharger Head Units
- Water Pumps
TVS Supercharger Kit FAQ’s
“Why doesn’t this kit include everything to drop in and start the car?”
Since there are so many variations of vehicles and customer preferences it has been decided that it is best to let the builder/customer decide how they want their specific build done. Another aspect is the power goals on each kit are varied per project/application and allows the customer to not spend money on parts they will not need for their project.
Access to all the various chassis:
Being a small company, we don’t have access to all the different Honda and swap chassis all the time.
Our TVS kits are shipped in two large boxes to allow proper padding of each item. We Provide international shipping.
“Can you install my TVS Supercharger System in my car?”
Yes, we can! As stated above, we are a small business, but if you bring us the car (we are located in South Carolina) at a pre-arranged date, we can install your Supercharger system in your car for a fee.
“What is the wait time and why is the wait time so long for a TVS Supercharger Kit?”
The average wait time for a TVS kit is 8-10 weeks, which is the approximate time for our supercharger supplier to build the head-units to our specifications. There are other parts that we also make to order, but can generally have that accomplished before the head-unit arrives.
“Can I make payments”
“Do you have a payment plan?”
We can send you an invoice for your supercharger kit and arrange non-refundable payments. A minimum of 50% initial payment is required.
“What supercharger belt do I need??”
This is a VERY common question, which is not as simple as it sounds. The length of the serpentine belt will vary based on crank pulley size, supercharger pulley size, accessories used, tensioner system used, and which engine you are using. If we have the answer, we will provide it, though I do not have the full list of every possible variable setup.
“How much boost/HP will a specific supercharger/pulley make on my car?”
Another seemingly simple question, that isn’t quite so. There are many different engine variations as well as factors that play a large role in this. We can comfortably say that a tvs900 supercharger will reach the 300+whp mark relatively easily, the tvs1320 will reach the 400whp region, and the tvs1900 will support 500+ whp.
“What do I need to get my car up and running in addition to a TVS Kit?”
The TVS Kit comes with the following items
- TVS supercharger with appropriate base plate
- 74mm inlet with throttle body adapter for your application
- Supercharger pulley based on which stage you order
- MercRacing Air to Air supercharger manifold Or Air to Water Manifold
- All necessary hardware to mount all of these items
Optional upgrades and additions available through MercRacing
- Upgraded 90mm inlet – For Drive by cable vehicles.
- Different stages of supercharger pulleys
- MercRacing adjustable k series tensioner for cars not running hydraulic power steering pumps
- MercRacing Auto tensioner bracket – For RSX and TSX with hydraulic Power steering pump
Items that will be needed to install and run your TVS Kit
- Fuel system (pump and injectors, also a possible fuel return depending on power goals)
- Serpentine belt, this varies depending on the build, we recommend measuring with string and making your purchase based on that
- Spark plugs, we recommend NGK heat range 8 or heat range 9 plugs depending on goals
- Rsx Thermostat housing swap on Civics to allow for clearance of the cold side inlet on the manifold
- Manifold coolant bypass (K-Tuned) if using a head design which has coolant passage built into the intake manifold
- For air to air setups, intercooler and piping. We strongly recomend the use of Garret intercoolers and air to water cores on our builds, due to having great success with their pieces and their amazing cooling capacity and flow characteristics.
- For air to water setup, we sell a kit for adding cooling to your supercharger kit.