- Aftercooler Parts and Accessories
- Belt Tensioner System
- Blower Pulleys
- Fuel System
- Heat Exchangers
- Manifolds and Parts
- Replacement Parts
- Supercharger Inlets
- Supercharger Kits
- Water Pumps
Air to water high capacity heat exchanger for Audi S4, S5, A6, A7, SQ5
9983 in stock
The Audi air to water-cooled applications required an advanced configuration that further expands on their cooling system and addressed higher cooling capacity and water volume.
We took this challenge seriously and with our help from Audi owners/friends, we now provide you a cooling solution that performs amazingly on your Stock, upgraded or higher boost tuned applications.
Our unique patented design uses the entire area of these large vehicles to provide you with excellent cooling capacity, higher water volume, and amazing results.
At the point of the invention and taking to market, no other heat exchangers in the market were designed this way. This design allows for water to stay on the cooling stage longer and dissipate heat longer than other normal single and dual-pass systems. Our multiple-pass system provides a slower temperature rise and faster recovery.
- High-density fin core for excellent heat dissipation.
- Purges all air as it runs.
- Bleed port included for assisting air removal during installation.
- Durable black satin/matte coating finish on end tanks for long-life durability and resistance to road debris, great finish, easy to clean, corrosion resistance, and long life.
- All Aluminum hand tig welded construction
- Side Mounting brackets and bolts for crash bar install – Included
- Self-tapping screws for mounting included
- 3/4″ Tubes
- Dimensions: W 23″ x H 17″ x D 2.4″ not including side tubes.
- Proven to be one of the most efficient heat exchangers in the market yet best priced as well!
Notes and Install References:
- Drive select, what to expect: https://youtu.be/qOpBNXkxeZ8?t=227
- B8 Install review by Vancity Audi: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80jnlqNax6Q
- A6 C7 Install: https://youtu.be/yiyz6q5FTVA
|Dimensions||28 × 21 × 4 in|
You may also like…
- Quick View
Peirburg CWA100-3 Coolant Pump – with Audi harness$340.95Read more
This pump upgrade is a favorite among performance shops and performance users worldwide. The pump offers a robust and innovative design. Driven by a brushless motor, integrated speed controller what can be controlled via remote module(PWM). The pump is extremely reliable while providing great flow and cooling performance. The pump offers very quiet operation, even …
- Quick View
S4 B8.5 – A6 C7 – S6 Audi heat exchanger convenience install pack$32.95Add to cart
Save time running to the stores and use these higher quality components not found easily on local stores. This kit is to facilitate the installation when upgrading from the Audi OEM heat exchanger system. 2 Feet of 3/4″ High-quality hose (not cheap rubber hose) 6 All stainless steel clamps (these will not rust) 2 straight …
- Quick View
Air to water high capacity heat exchanger for Audi S7$424.95Read more
New upgraded and updated design starting in August 2020! The Audi air to water-cooled applications required an advanced configuration that further expands on their cooling system and addressed higher cooling capacity and water volume. We took this challenge seriously and with our help from Audi owners/friends, we now provide you a cooling solution that performs …
- Quick View
034MOTORSPORT FRONT STRUT BRACE, B8 AUDI A4/S4, ALLROAD, BILLET ALUMINUM
$415.00Add to cart
034Motorsport is proud to offer our Billet Aluminum Front Strut Brace for the B8 Audi A4/S4 & Allroad! These Audi models do not come with a strut brace from the factory, allowing for lateral deflection of the strut towers and chassis flex under hard cornering. While the B8 chassis comes from the factory with a support bar located behind the fire wall, this component is not significantly structural to the chassis and allows strut tower deflection. This deflection can be observed as imprecise steering input and a vague, disconnected feeling from the front end due to undesired suspension geometry changes.
The 034Motorsport Strut Brace incorporates an extremely rigid billet aluminum center section that attaches to both strut towers and to the firewall in two locations, improving the vehicle’s steering feel and handling performance. This robust chassis reinforcement is machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum, and engineered to be a comprehensive upgrade by limiting lateral strut tower deflection and maintaining proper suspension geometry under heavy cornering. The end result is a significantly more rigid front end that provides precise, consistent feedback through the steering wheel and ensures that you enjoy a more connected driving experience.
This strut brace was thoroughly tested by 034Motorsport on in-house B8 and B8.5 Audi S4 Development Vehicles before release.
- Truss Design is Lightweight and Extremely Rigid
- 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Construction with Clear Anodized Finish
- Attaches to Both Strut Towers and the Firewall in Two Locations
- Engineered to Enhance Handling Dynamics and Performance
- Improves Steering Feel, Consistency, and Precision
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum Front Strut Brace Chassis Reinforcement
- Strut Tower Brackets
- Strut Bar Brackets
- Transfer Punch
- Transfer Punch Guides (4)
- Mounting Hardware
- Quick View
Jackson Racing M62 Conversion Kit 8th 9th Gen Civic Si$2,295.00