Our design and original high-performance heat exchanger for custom applications requiring higher cooling and added capacity. Used on larger vehicles, such as trucks and larger sport vehicles.
Designed to universally fit most Audi vehicles with front-mounted heat exchangers.
The design consists of our original idea to design a unique 4 pass design with a dual-core setup. At the point of our invention and taking to market, no other heat exchangers in the market were designed this way. This design allows for water to spend and dissipate heat for much longer than normal single and dual-pass single-core units.
- High-density fin core for excellent heat dissipation. Not cheap spaced out fins
- Properly designed to purge all air when installed properly.
- Bleed port included for applications that require it
- Durable black satin/matte coating finish on end tanks for long-life durability and resistant to road debris, great finish, easy to clean, corrosion resistance and long life.
- All Aluminum construction
- Side Mounting brackets and bolts for crash bar install – Included
- Self-tapping screws for mounting included
- 3/4″ Tubes
- Dimensions: W 22″ x H 17″ x D 2.4″
- 24″ width including tubes dimension.
- Proven to be one of the most efficient heat exchangers in the market and lowest priced as well!
Don’t forget to get the recommended install kit. The install kit provides an easy convenience package that includes additional components to aid on the install of our product. See below.
Install DIY instructions: https://youtu.be/3e2cxOF–Iw