- – CLEARANCE
- Aftercooler Parts and Accessories
- 4.0T Upgrades
- A4 -2009-2016 B8.5 2.0 TFSI
- A7 (2010-2017)
- A7 2012-2018 C7 3.0 TFSI
- ALL ROAD 2010-2016 B8 3.0 TFSI
- JXB Performance
- PCV Relocation
- Pumps and Parts
- RS3 2011-2013 8P
- RS5/RS7 B9 (2017+)
- S4 B8/B8.5 (2010-2016)
- S4 B9
- S5 B9
- S6 C7 4.0 TFSI
- S7 (2012-2017)
- SQ5 B9
- Supercharger Upgrade
- TTRS 2012-2013 8J 2.5 TFSI
- Belt Tensioner System
- Blower Pulleys
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Heat Exchangers
- Manifolds and Parts
- Supercharger Inlets
- Supercharger Kits
- TVS Supercharger Head Units
- Water Pumps
Audi 4.0T intercooler/charge cooler core
High-Performance Replacement core for 4.0T Audi Vehicles. Increases reliability over the OEM core. Improves flow and throttle response over the OEM core.
1 in stock
The MercRacing intercooler/charge core offers the following benefits:
- Improved core durability (much stronger than oem core) OEM core prone to failure when increasing boost.
- Higher water flow rate with its large full-size 3/4″ hose connections improves core efficiency.
- Faster IAT recovery during pulls and performance-driving
- Better airflow (CFM) than OEM core. The Original core is very restrictive and meant to run at a limited stock flow rate.
|Dimensions||12 × 8 × 8 in|
- Quick View
Pierburg CWA100 Pump – with Audi harness$369.95Read more
This pump upgrade is a favorite among performance shops and performance users worldwide. The pump offers a robust and innovative design. Driven by a brushless motor, integrated speed controller what can be controlled via remote module(PWM). The pump is extremely reliable while providing great flow and cooling performance. The pump offers very quiet operation, even …
- Quick View
Pierburg CWA150 Pump – with Audi harness$369.95Add to cart
NOTE: Please update your pump fuse to 25 amps
The CWA150 is basically the high-pressure variant of the CWA100-3 we are also offering.
The dimensions and the weight are nearly the same.
The new pumps have a new designed impeller and impeller housing to accommodate for the higher differential pressures.
It is suitable on anything that profits from that higher pressure capability to maintain consistent flow when added volume and larger heat exchangers are used.