- – CLEARANCE
- Aftercooler Parts and Accessories
- 4.0T Upgrades
- A4 -2009-2016 B8.5 2.0 TFSI
- A7 (2010-2017)
- A7 2012-2018 C7 3.0 TFSI
- ALL ROAD 2010-2016 B8 3.0 TFSI
- JXB Performance
- PCV Relocation
- Pumps and Parts
- RS3 2011-2013 8P
- RS5/RS7 B9 (2017+)
- S4 B8/B8.5 (2010-2016)
- S4 B9
- S5 B9
- S6 C7 4.0 TFSI
- S7 (2012-2017)
- SQ5 B9
- TTRS 2012-2013 8J 2.5 TFSI
- Belt Tensioner System
- Blower Pulleys
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Heat Exchangers
- Manifolds and Parts
- Supercharger Inlets
- Supercharger Kits
- TVS Supercharger Head Units
- Water Pumps
Supercharged Honda Element Information:
ECU Tuning Requirements
- Hondata Kpro4 / 03-06 Honda Element M/T ECU Package – HA Motorsports Manual Only
- 03-06 Element – KTuner LLC – Automatic and Manual
- 07-08 Element – KTuner LLC
- Hondata FlashPro? Need to obtain more information if this is supported
Need to swap ECU to:
- TSX 2007-2008 TSX ECU 37820-RBB-821 Manual
- TSX 2007-2008 TSX ECU 37820-RBB-871 Automatic
- Custom assembled harness: $498
- Must have immobilizer reprogrammed at the Honda Dealer
- Hondata Flashpro is required. TSX model.
Vehicle Supercharger Upgrade needs:
- Base Supercharger kit – 8psi setup. approx 270Hp on Element Motor. – $4,485
- Power steering relocation bracket (required) $255
- 1000cc Injectors with adapters – $500
- Aftercooler Kit optional but recommended for best performance.
- Map Sensor recommended when over 10psi (K24z Series Model) $109
- IAT Sensor – $55
- Coolant head bypass adapter- $105
- Colder iridium spark plugs are required
- replace thermostat housing and thermostat with lower temp setup.
- Header Upgrade – No aftermarket options but TSX header has been recommended in the community. Years 04-08 (CL9) 18100-RBB-010
- An option for higher flow headers is taking an aftermarket TSX header and having it professionally customized to fit.
- Higher flow exhaust – https://injen.com/i-30498596-injen-performance-exhaust-system-ses1726.html
- Manual transmissions should upgrade the clutch to a stage according to the power you are aiming for.
MercRacing Installation Service
- $2000 – supercharger system.
- Custom Intake system $175
Element Tuning Service – Non-Dyno
- $300 when we do the installation. We do not do remote tuning at this time.
Recommended and approved Remote tuning service:
Trusted Shops for installation Service
- MercRacing, LLC – Fort Mill, South Carolina – Near Charlotte, North Carolina
- Empire Performance NY – West Babylon NY – https://empireperformanceny.com/
If you have a shop that knows superchargers and Honda’s professionally and would like to be added to this list please reach out to us to be added to the list.