- Aftercooler Parts and Accessories
- Belt Tensioner System
- Blower Pulleys
- Fuel System
- Heat Exchangers
- Manifolds and Parts
- Replacement Parts
- Supercharger Inlets
- Supercharger Kits
- Water Pumps
Air to water high capacity heat exchanger for Audi S4 Aluminum Finish
The Audi air to water-cooled applications required an advanced configuration that further expands on their cooling system and addressed higher cooling capacity and water volume.
We took this challenge seriously and with our help from Audi owners/friends, we now provide you a cooling solution that performs amazingly on your Stock, upgraded or higher boost tuned applications.
Our unique patented design uses the entire area of these large vehicles to provide you with excellent cooling capacity, higher water volume, and amazing results.
At the point of the invention and taking to market, no other heat exchangers in the market were designed this way. This design allows for water to stay on the cooling stage longer and dissipate heat longer than other normal single and dual-pass systems. Our multiple-pass system provides a slower temperature rise and faster recovery.
- High-density fin core for excellent heat dissipation.
- Purges all air as it runs.
- Bleed port included for assisting air removal during installation.
- Durable black satin/matte coating finish on end tanks for long-life durability and resistance to road debris, great finish, easy to clean, corrosion resistance, and long life.
- All Aluminum hand tig welded construction
- Side Mounting brackets and bolts for crash bar install – Included
- Self-tapping screws for mounting included
- 3/4″ Tubes
- Dimensions: W 23″ x H 17″ x D 2.4″ not including side tubes.
- Proven to be one of the most efficient heat exchangers in the market yet best priced as well!
Notes and Install References:
- Drive select, what to expect: https://youtu.be/qOpBNXkxeZ8?t=227
- B8 Install review by Vancity Audi: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80jnlqNax6Q
- A6 C7 Install: https://youtu.be/yiyz6q5FTVA
|Dimensions||28 × 20 × 4 in|
You may also like…
- Quick View
Pierburg CWA100 Pump – with Audi harness
$349.95Add to cart
This pump upgrade is a favorite among performance shops and performance users worldwide. The pump offers a robust and innovative design. Driven by a brushless motor, integrated speed controller what can be controlled via remote module(PWM). The pump is extremely reliable while providing great flow and cooling performance. The pump offers very quiet operation, even …
- Quick View
S4 B8.5 – A6 C7 – S6 Audi heat exchanger convenience install pack$44.95Add to cart
Save time running to the stores and use these higher quality components not found easily on local stores. This kit is to facilitate the installation when upgrading from the Audi OEM heat exchanger system. 2 Feet of 3/4″ High-quality hose (not cheap rubber hose) 6 All stainless steel clamps (these will not rust) 2 straight …
- Quick View
Air to water heat exchanger
High density fin core for excellent heat dissipation Properly designed to purge all air when installed properly. No bleed port needed Durable black satin/matte finish for long life durability, great finish, easy to clean, corrosion resistance and long life. All Aluminum construction Pre-welded threaded M5 threads for a easy custom mounting applications. 3/4″ Tubes Dimensions: …
- Quick View
Standard SLIM heat exchanger for custom applications$449.00Add to cart
This is a thinner version of our heat exchanger to handle the difference in smaller spacing behind the crash bar of some Audi vehicles. Description: Multi-pass design Large Increase in cooling capacity over OEM Stay cooler longer Faster recovery time 1.8″ deep (thickness) for cars with limited space. Unit dimensions: 25″ wide by 15″ tall