- – CLEARANCE
- Aftercooler Parts and Accessories
- 4.0T Upgrades
- A4 -2009-2016 B8.5 2.0 TFSI
- A7 (2010-2017)
- A7 2012-2018 C7 3.0 TFSI
- ALL ROAD 2010-2016 B8 3.0 TFSI
- JXB Performance
- Pumps and Parts
- RS3 2011-2013 8P
- RS5/RS7 B9 (2017+)
- S4 B8/B8.5 (2010-2016)
- S4 B9
- S5 B9
- S6 C7 4.0 TFSI
- S7 (2012-2017)
- SQ5 B9
- TTRS 2012-2013 8J 2.5 TFSI
- Belt Tensioner System
- Blower Pulleys
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Heat Exchangers
- Manifolds and Parts
- Supercharger Inlets
- Supercharger Kits
- Toyota Tundra
- TVS Supercharger Head Units
- Water Pumps
Air to water high capacity heat exchanger for Audi S6 S7 S8 A7 A6 A8 (Raw Aluminum)
Our largest, high volume capacity and extended cooling heat exchanger. Also compatible with S4. This is for the Raw Natural aluminum finish (not polished)
Out of stock
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
The Audi air to water-cooled turbo applications required an advanced configuration that further expands on their cooling system and addressed higher cooling capacity and water volume than any other product.
We took this challenge seriously and with our help from Audi owners/friends, we now provide you a cooling solution that performs amazingly on your Stock, upgraded or higher boost tuned applications.
Our unique patented design uses the entire area of these large vehicles to provide you with excellent cooling capacity, higher water volume, and amazing results.
At the point of the invention and taking to market, no other heat exchangers in the market were designed this way. This design allows for water to stay on the cooling stage longer and dissipate heat longer than other normal single and dual-pass systems.
- High-density fin core for excellent heat dissipation.
- Purges all air as it runs.
- Bleed port included for assisting air removal during installation.
- Unfinished Natural Aluminum.
- All Aluminum hand tig welded construction
- Side Mounting brackets and bolts for crash bar install – Included
- Self-tapping screws for mounting included
- 3/4″ Tubes
- Dimensions: W 24″ x H 18″ x D 2.4″ not including side tubes.
- Proven to be one of the most efficient heat exchangers in the market yet best priced as well!
|Dimensions||28 × 21 × 4 in|
You may also like…
- Quick View
(4.0T) Audi heat exchanger convenience install pack$38.95Read more
Save time running to the stores and use these higher quality components not found easily on local stores. This kit is to facilitate the installation when upgrading from the Audi OEM heat exchanger system. 16″ of 3/4″ High-quality EPDM hose (not cheap rubber hose) 6 All stainless steel clamps (these will not rust) 2 straight …