- – CLEARANCE
- Aftercooler Parts and Accessories
- Belt Tensioner System
- Blower Pulleys
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Heat Exchangers
- Manifolds and Parts
- Supercharger Inlets
- Supercharger Kits
- Toyota Tundra
- TVS Supercharger Head Units
- Water Pumps
Air to water high capacity heat exchanger for Audi S6 S7 S8 A7 A6 A8 (Raw Aluminum)
Our largest, high volume capacity and extended cooling heat exchanger. Also compatible with S4. This is for the Raw Natural aluminum finish (not polished)
The Audi air to water-cooled turbo applications required an advanced configuration that further expands on their cooling system and addressed higher cooling capacity and water volume than any other product.
We took this challenge seriously and with our help from Audi owners/friends, we now provide you a cooling solution that performs amazingly on your Stock, upgraded or higher boost tuned applications.
Our unique patented design uses the entire area of these large vehicles to provide you with excellent cooling capacity, higher water volume, and amazing results.
At the point of the invention and taking to market, no other heat exchangers in the market were designed this way. This design allows for water to stay on the cooling stage longer and dissipate heat longer than other normal single and dual-pass systems.
- High-density fin core for excellent heat dissipation.
- Purges all air as it runs.
- Bleed port included for assisting air removal during installation.
- Unfinished Natural Aluminum.
- All Aluminum hand tig welded construction
- Side Mounting brackets and bolts for crash bar install – Included
- Self-tapping screws for mounting included
- 3/4″ Tubes
- Dimensions: W 24″ x H 18″ x D 2.4″ not including side tubes.
- Proven to be one of the most efficient heat exchangers in the market yet best priced as well!
|Dimensions||28 × 21 × 4 in|
You may also like…
- Quick View
Pierburg CWA100 Pump – with Audi harness$369.95
This pump upgrade is a favorite among performance shops and performance users worldwide. The pump offers a robust and innovative design. Driven by a brushless motor, integrated speed controller what can be controlled via remote module(PWM). The pump is extremely reliable while providing great flow and cooling performance. The pump offers very quiet operation, even …
-Add to cart
- Quick View
Standard SLIM heat exchanger for custom applications$449.00
This is a thinner version of our heat exchanger to handle the difference in smaller spacing behind the crash bar of some Audi vehicles. Description: Multi-pass design Large Increase in cooling capacity over OEM Stay cooler longer Faster recovery time 1.8″ deep (thickness) for cars with limited space. Unit dimensions: 25″ wide by 15″ tall